Imaginosity Membership Terms & Conditions
- Your membership is only to be used by the NAMED members. You may be asked for proof of identity. If a visitor fails to produce ID the Management reserves the right to refuse entry – please help everyone to avoid embarrassment by not lending your card to anyone else.
- Each family will be issued one membership card – in the event that this card is lost you will be issued one replacement card for free and thereafter will be charged a fee for any replacements.
- Imaginosity members are required to abide by the Rules of Imaginosity as are all our visitors.
Imaginosity Rules of Play are based on safety, common sense & courtesy to other visitors and to Imaginosity Staff.
We have 6 'Rules of Play'
- Parents are encouraged to play and engage with their children and are obliged to stay with them at all times. If using the café you MUST take your children with you.
- Running is not permitted on the floors. This is for the benefit of smaller visitors who may get knocked over.
- Exhibit components MUST be returned to the creative environment where they belong. This is to ensure that all visitors have equal access and as wonderful an experience as your child. Toys out of place are also a trip hazard. We encourage helpfulness and co-operation – if your child is too small to understand it is up to you to show them how!
- No eating or drinking is permitted on the museum floor. Not only is this for hygiene reasons but, also, many children suffer with food allergies – stray crumbs could prove to be more dangerous than they appear.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. We do not want children's feet to be stood on or shoes to be lost.
- If children attend Art or Theatre workshops in the Museum parents are expected to accompany them – it is at the discretion of the facilitator whether or not the child can be left alone.