|Click the Map to view a larger version - Please note, this map is for the purpose of identifying your parking options ONLY and is not intended to direct you from the M50. For a fully detailed map please see the google map link (to the right) or for detailed driving directions please see below.||View Larger Google Map|
Sat Nav Co-ordinates: 53.16'38"N, 6.13'0"W
Directions to Imaginosity
- By LUAS
- From Dublin City Centre by car
- From the West by car
- From the N11 by car
- From Dublin Airport by car (M50 Southbound)
- From The M50 Northbound
Parking is available in the Beacon South Quarter carpark at Dunnes Stores directly beside us(they are currently offering 2 hours free parking). Please see below for more detailed directions of the immediate surrounding area.
1. Once you entre the Sandyford Industrial Estate by the Beacon Hotel continue down Blackthore Drive going straight through the first set of traffic lights and then turn right at the second set of traffic lights onto Carmenhall Road.
2. The barriers for the car park will be on your right hand side, once you park either overground or underground take the travelator beside O‘Brien’s Off Licence up to the Plaza.
3. Imaginosity is the brown building in the centre of the Plaza.
4. Walk around to the front of the building and go up the white steps to the entrance.
5. Lift access is at the back of the building (glass doors) which will bring you directly to the Mezzanine Level (wheelchair & buggy accessible) once you step out of the lift go out through the glass door to your right and follow the path around to the front of reception.