Imaginosity Aims & Vision
- To stimulate and nourish the imagination and creativity of children by appealing to their sense of fun and adventure.
- To help children develop essential life and social skills.
- To provide meaningful family learning experiences.
- To provide platforms for positive learning experiences.
- To be a show-case for exhibits, programmes and resources.
- To partner with complementary education and arts organisations.
- To operate the museum as a world-class institution.
- To complement the primary educational system to help interpret & extend the National Learning Standards.
The vision for Imaginosity, Dublin Children's Museum is to be a leader in innovative, interactive education, an energetic learning centre and an engaging community attraction.
At Imaginosity we believe children can learn a lot whilst having fun! Our lively and engaging learning environments will immerse our young visitors into a world where they can play out and create their own unique stories.
With a focus on education and the arts, Imaginosity’s interactive ‘please touch’ exhibits are dedicated to creating a meaningful, fun experience for children and adults to share.
This 'hands on – minds-on' approach to the exhibits:
- Engages the senses
- Presents possibilities for exploration
- Ignites the imagination
- Fosters confidence
- Inspires new ideas