Host Your Child's Birthday at Imaginosity
An energetic 2 hours of giggles, laughter, fun & games!
Our birthday parties are full of excitement and discovery - a unique experience that is bound to create happy memories for that special time in your child's life. Imaginosity can work alongside you to create the best party package that fits your needs and make sure that your child's party will be treasured forever.
Each party offers time on the museum floor for your child & their guests; to explore the 2.5 floors of exhibits & activities, followed by an interactive, engaging workshop activity, specifically designed for each birthday party age group.
All parties are followed by party food in our Party Room, where tea & coffee is available for the accompanying adults.
The party will be assigned an Imaginosity facilitator who will be your touchpoint throughout the day and who will ensure every child has an enjoyable experience, and your child's party runs smoothly.
Accompanying adults are solely responsible for the supervision of their birthday group throughout their visit and must stay with their group at all times. Adults must be 18 years and older.
Download our official Birthday Party Brochure here!
Parties to choose from:
LITTLE PEOPLE : BIG FUN! (Ages: 1-2 yrs)
Outline: 1 hour, 15 minutes play in the museum with a teddy bears story celebration, toddler art activity, high energy junior disco or (weather permitting) trip to the Water Lab! The activity will be followed by party fare with age-appropriate snacks (fruit, rice cakes, chocolate buttons, smoothies) in the party room.
Note: The set price for the Little People:Big Fun! party is €200. Maximum : 10 children & 10 parents (€155 midweek). There is a supplementary charge for extra guests.
ARTY PARTY (Ages: 3-8 yrs)
- Outline: 1 hour of museum play followed by a 30 minute special art activity; choosing one of the following:
- -Option 1: Photo Frame Creations complete with special photo of the party group!
- -Option 2: 3D Cardboard Cake Creation! (Colloborative art activity)
- -Option 3: Gruffalo Paper Bag Puppets (Ages 3-5 years)
- -Option 4: My Birthday Adventure - Collaborative picture book creation, featuring the birthday boy or girl.(Ages 6 - 8 years)
IMAGINATION CELEBRATION! Celebrate your child's birthday with a selection of themed Birthday Party Packages for ages 3-8 years!
Option 1: Pretty Princesses & Brave Knights
Outline: 1 hour of museum play, then the children will move to a private party room to get arty and make their own tiara or shield. The art activity will be followed by a banquet of princess and knight themed party games!
The whole party will then proceed to the adjoining room for food.
Option 2: Little Scientist Party
Outline: 1 hour of museum play, after which the children will move to a private party room to take part in some exciting science experiments! There are 2 options available for the Little Scientist Party.
Younger Scientists (Aged 3-5 years) will create fantastic Box Monsters that will demonstrate the force of air!
Older Little Scientists (Aged 6-8 years) will explore the creation of a 'Fire Breathing Dragon'. The Birthday Child will be the Star Demonstrator, alongside Imaginosity's Birthday Facilitator, as the children gather round to explore this exciting experiment. Afterwards each child will take home their own 'How To Guide' to create their own Fire Breathing Dragon at home, so the fun continues long after the party has ended.
Party Food will be served following the super science fun.
Option 3: Super Hero Party (Ages 3-8 yrs)
Outline: 1 hour of play in the museum exhibit area before the Little Superheros proceed to a private party room where they will make their very own Superhero Masks and Cuffs, before taking part in some imaginative fun Superhero Drama Games where the Superheros and Baddies battle it out! Superheros can recharge their energies after all the fun and games with a superhero spread of party food!
Option 4: Space Explorers Party (Ages 3-8 yrs)
Outline: 1 hour of play in the museum exhibit area before proceeding to a private party room where the intrepid explorers will take part in a creative workshop to make their own special Space-Pack. The creative workshop will be followed by a Space themed drama & games activity where all the guests can take an imagination vacation to the moon! Afterwards all the kids will blast back to earth for a party feast!
Option 5: Kids' Choice Party (Ages 3-8 yrs)
Outline: 1 hour of play in the museum exhibit area before a party designed to your request! Whether the birthday boy is mad for ninjago or the birthday girl is crazy about Frozen, we can come up with an art activity or combined art/drama activity which encompasses your chosen theme. After the activity the children will all proceed to the party room for yummy party fare! These bespoke parties must be booked in advance and incur a supplementary charge.
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:30am-12:30pm / 12:30pm - 2:30pm / 2:30pm - 4:30pm / 3:45 - 5:45pm (Min 10 children, Max 35 children)
- Monday to Friday: 2pm, 3.30pm (Min 10 children, Max 35 children)
- Midweek School Holidays: 11am, 1pm, 3pm.
- €20 per child : Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday
- €15.50 per child : Monday - Friday (This rate does NOT apply during bank holidays)
- Kids' Choice party Saturday/Sunday & Bank Holiday: €22.50 per child. Kids' Choice party midweek: €17.50 per child.
- We require a minimum of 1 adult to every 5 children for supervision purposes, these adults are free of charge; however; for parties where the children are under the age of 5 the number of adults allowed in for free increases depending on the number of children in the party. Any additional adults over these numbers are charged the regular entry fee of €8 each
Fun Party Additions:
- Facepainting or balloon modelling: Up to 10 children €20, 11-20 children €30, 21-35 children €40
- Helium Imaginosity balloons available at €1 each.
Important Information for Birthday Parties
- Maximum of 35 for all parties.
- Party food consists of platters of Ham, Cheese, Chocolate spread and Jam sandwiches (*Gluten-free sandwiches are also available on request) with individual plates of popcorn, fruit, jelly, rice-crispie treats,a marshmallow treat and a lollipop. There are jugs of fruit cordial supplied for the table.
- The Birthday Child will receive an Imaginosity gift on departure.
- Please bring your own birthday cake & candles and don't forget to bring a bag to carry all the presents home in.
- You are required to have a ratio of 1 supervising adult for every 5 children attending a birthday party.
- €75 deposit required (€50 non-refundable).
- Numbers attending must be confirmed 2 days before birthday party.
- Please make us aware of any food allergies prior to the party.
- Please note that only parties booked through the office as the official party package will be granted entry to Imaginosity any unofficial parties will be turned away.