Amenities @ Imaginosity
- Due to health, safety and fire regulations; buggies are not allowed throughout the exhibit areas but can be left in the reception area. We can provide parents with baby carriers upon request. Please note that buggies are left in the lobby at owners own risk.
- Lockers are also available free of charge for storage of belongings. A €1 deposit is required to release the locker key.
- Bathrooms are on each floor, each with baby-changing units. All Bathrooms are accessible.
Imaginosity Gift Shop
- The Imaginosity Gift Shop is packed with fun gifts for all ages (up to 9 years of age). You can choose from educational, interactive toys and gadgets, puzzles, games, books and light-hearted fun stuff. It's the perfect place to buy an affordable treat for those who have visited the museum; a birthday present for someone else or some party bag treats for your birthday party guests! Visit the Gift Shop Page for more information.
Cafe Kiddiccino - Family-Friendly Food!
- The cafe offers fresh sandwiches, delicious pasta dishes and a great selection of children's meals, as well as cakes and pastries baked daily on the premises!
- Visitors are welcome to use the cafe during their two hour visit (During busy 'timed-ticketing' periods, your visit to the Cafe must happen within your 2-hour visit. A visit to the Cafe during 'timed-ticketing' sessions cannot take place either before or after your session). Children must always be accompanied in the cafe.